*VENTING ALREADY & ITS NOT EVEN NOON*LOL!

OK. Im so pissed off right now! Excuse the potty mouth I hardley ever cus! But Im so mad! Me & my aunt was supposted to go pick up my other aunt from rehab this morning. She gets to be out for 24 hours & no one else would pick her up & take her back except for us....Well I get up, get my kids ready feed them breakfast, eat me a quick bite then head over to pick up my aunt. She comes out with my little cousin hes 3 (hes the son of the woman in rehab.) My aunt had said that she was going to leave him with his dad or with the little ones mommys mom his Memaw. But she was in such a mood today that she insisted on bringing him. Which there was no room in my car for 3 carseats and 3 adults. I told her that she could just take my car & get her but she wouldnt do it. I on the other hand dont have anyone to leave my kids with, my parents live out of state & all of my friends work. Was I wrong for telling her I wasent going?

texasmomma08

Asked by texasmomma08 at 11:11 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Travel

• No if you can't fit them in the car , it's just not possible. You did the right thing.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 11:16 AM on Oct. 17, 2009