What the heck happened?

I woke up this morning shifted my legs and started freaking out cause there was a pain shooting from my calf.... I sat up and felt it and there was a HUGE knot in my leg and it hurt to touch and my foot was pointed like a ballerinas... But I couldnt move it without it hurting. Almost like when you have a muscle spasm and your eye twitches but it was my foot stuck in this position... After a minute or two it went away but when I tried to stand that spot hurt. It seems the more Im on it the less it hurts but its still irritating and there. What was this???? Was it just a spasm? Maybe I fell asleep with my leg muscle tight and it never loosened? im 30 weeks pregnant maybe the baby was sleeping on a nerve or something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Health

• It was a charlie horse, i got those all the time when i was pregnant. What i normally do is stand up and put my foot flat, it helps it go away quicker but it will still hurt a little. Bananas help so that doesn't happen as often.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:46 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Ah the wonderful part of being preggers. I used to get charlie horses all the time when I was pregnant. I was always afraid to stretch.
    Anonymous