How many states have you lived in and/or visited? Countries?

I've lived in 3 different states in my 23 years, and visited 5..I have yet to visit another country but plan to in a few years!

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 11:19 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've lived in 4 different states (Illinois, Missouri, Pennsylvania and Michigan) and will eventually move to a 5th (Wisconsin). I've visited 20 (not including California because I was just a baby when I was there) states. Some I just drove through, like Nebraska, Colorado and West Virginia. Most of the others I have spent time in: Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maryland, New York, Ohio, Indiana, Iowa, Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida and Utah (plus the ones I already mentioned living in and driving through).
    The only other country I've been to is a quick 40 minute drive through Canada when we went to Niagara Falls a few years ago. We did it just for the heck of it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:47 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I have lived in 4 states and visited 23. I have been to Canada also.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:23 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I"ve lived in 3 states, visited 26 states and 6 countries.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I have only ever lived in GA, but I have been to 27 states and 5 different countries, Austria, Bahamas, Germany, South Africa, and Ukraine. My goal before i die is to visit all 50 states and visit all the containts (sp?) except Antarctica.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:33 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I have been to every state except, Deleware, Maine, and Rhode Island. Hawaii is the Best, followed by Alaska. I have been in the following countries--Canada, Mexico, France, Spain, Germany, England, Aruba, Cuba, all over Carribean, all over South America. I would love to visit Australia next, but now with DS--there goes my travel funds--LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:34 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Lets see, I've lived in 9 States, if you count "repeats" where I've moved out of that State, then moved back to it, then I've lived in 12 States. I'm too tired to count all the States I've visited - we've driven across Country a few times, and plus we've gone on vacations (lol - it's after midnight here and I'm too tired to count them). I've also lived in 3 Countries.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:35 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I lived in the Philippines, will live in India. My dad is AF and my DH is from India.
    I've lived in 7 states and have visited MANY. Road trips! Whoohoo!
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:40 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I've lived in 4 states, visited 17 or 18 states, and have been to Mexico twice.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:44 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• ive lived in four states, michigan, maine, conneticut, and new hampshire. Ive visited (or driven through) wisconsin, ohio, rhode island, virginia, new york, pennsylvania, massachusets.
    For countries ive been to England, scotland, and canada
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• OH, yeah! I went to Mexico too.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 17, 2009