Does anyone have the book Cook Yourself Thin?

How are the recipes working for you? What are you're fav?

TummyPrincess

Asked by TummyPrincess at 11:36 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I have it. But my hubby got it for me because I watched the show and love to cook...not to loose weight. We already eat healthy. Anyways, I love it and my favorite is the spinach mushroom lasagna.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• No but please let me know if you get it and it works, I have been on a very strict diet and am about to blow someone up!! I am not sure I can keep going, I was looking at it and some of the things look good, let me know!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:38 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• i suggest skinny bitch...it is the best cook book...i eat vegan and i'm weigh 98 lbs and i just had a baby...i lost all my pregnancy weigh in about 4 weeks after my baby was born..
    also, you have to figure out your body type...if i eat too much protein i begin to gain weight but i can eat carbs all day long and not gain a pound...some women are the opposite of this...try to figure out what is making you gain weight and cut it out, or mostly out of you diet
    Kimra

Answer by Kimra at 2:39 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• oh and also their are fitness groups here on CM you can join
    Kimra

Answer by Kimra at 2:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2009