Obamacare and Doctors

I know it is Glen Beck and most of you won't even give this video a chance because it is Beck. But he is interviewing a bunch of doctors and letting them all talk. I am posting it not because of Beck, but because of what the doctors are saying. I know I am going to get childish remarks and I don't care. I want to know what your opinions are on what the doctors say and if you think they have any valid points?

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=10730542&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/index.html

TBandNCmommy

Asked by TBandNCmommy at 11:50 AM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 11:51 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• listening to it now! i'll give some feedback in a bit!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:55 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I like Glen Beck.
    I too am listening to it right now. :)
    countrygirls422

Answer by countrygirls422 at 11:57 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Sorry they don't have the whole video and I am looking for the rest of it.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 12:06 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Okay, I think this is the last part of the video. I think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm8pxfdgNek&feature=channel

TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 12:09 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I think you should just ignore the naysayers, and keep posting this stuff! The naysayers WANT you to stop--it makes them look bad for CONTINUING to blindly trust and support Obama! :o)

FANTASTIC SEGMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:13 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Mckalib made an interesting point! there's a lot going on and I am still a little confused, since both sides have interesting points, but dr. mckalib made it seem like the gov't-run care would harm the dr's since they would have a budget. so I'm still kinda in the middle of the road about this! I look forward to more responses. oh and the "test after test after test" comment by Beck was interesting. if they have a budget they can only do so much. but then again, if the patient doesnt have the insurance, "oh we dont take that insurance...bye!" can be very frustrating.....
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I'd love to read some responses ladies!!! dont be shy! I doubt there will be any bashing :)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:19 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• OP, I'll bash you. We might as well just get it over with so we can get to the important stuff...Shame on you for posting something that just might educate people on the truth! Keep up the good work!

Our local newspaper did a comprehensive piece. They interviewed EVERY doctor in town. They also interviewed a LOT of nurses, therapist and other medical workers. The number 1 thing they cited as a problem in our town is the lack of VA care. Veterans must drive more than 200 miles for VA care. That is a big problem with the heavy snows/ice in the winter. The second biggest problem..6 docs have stopped accepting medicare/medicaid because they can no longer afford it.

Of course, BO and company don't care what the people on the ground in the medical industry have to say.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:37 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Beck is a more thoroughly-researched, transparent source of information than any other I can think of. He SHOWS where he got the info - usually by showing his audience the source so they can see for themselves.

Too bad he shows stuff that the politically-correct consider to be heresy - that puts him beyond the pale.

THANK YOU for going to the trouble to share this - it is a way to help CafeMoms see for themselves, too !
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 1:06 PM on Oct. 17, 2009