i'm sooo hungry! only i don't want to eat, i'm tired of eating all the time!

nothing sounds good, i'm tired of being pregnant. my stomach is growling and if i don't eat i will get nausea. what do you eat when you have to force yourself to eat? i went from 140 lbs to 195 lbs! ugh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• drink! or eat pb
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• cereal. i live off that stuff!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• yeah thats a big jump but I wouldnt focus on the number. Just eat something healthy. some fruit, maybe have a light protein shake, veggies?
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• i ate lots of veggies and crackers when i felt hungry all the time when i was preg. I especially liked the cheese on cheese crackers! :) It's hard when your pregnant and your hungry all the time :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• get a smoothie or some ensure both will fill you up and ensure has alot of vitamins and such in it
    Anonymous

• Definately eat something, because ANYONE can suffer from hypoglycemia, especially when pregnant....Hypoglyceia is low blood sugar and you can suffer from it by going long periods of time without eating. If you've ever felt so hungry that you had the shakes, cold sweats, dizzyness, confused, etc. etc that is LOW BLOOD SUGAR

You can go into a coma and even die, so it's very important to eat, even if it's just crackers or a sandwich! I know it's hard sometimes. I'm a diabetic and 7 months pregnant and there are times the thought of food is gross to me, but I have to do what I have to do to take care of myself and my unborn baby!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• toast and fruit
    bradynsmom222

Answer by bradynsmom222 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 17, 2009