Do you and your dh/so have a song you consider "your song"?

What's yours and why is it special to you?

Ours is "Groovy Kind of Love". A little corny, maybe, but it was on the radio the first time we exchanged I love you's :-)

whittear

Asked by whittear at 12:03 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• several actually. At Last was what I walked down the isle to, Cheek to Cheek was our first dance at our wedding, and several Sade songs are the soundtrack of me falling for him. Oh also, Danny's Song and The Light (by Common) are two others. We love music! lol! They are all "our" songs because they all have special meaning to us and just fit "us"!
    AddyLeigh

Answer by AddyLeigh at 12:12 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• "Cowboys and Angels" (He's my Cowboy, I'm His Angel, and it describes Us and Our Love to a T) and "The Dance" (We danced to it Our first slow dance) - both by Garth Brooks.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 12:12 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts...it's always been "our song" since we started dating....I also walked down the aisle to it...
    another is Me and You by Kenny Chesney...it was our first dance as Husband and Wife... <3
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Alot. Living our Love song! Probably,
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 12:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• When you say nothing at all. That song fits us perfectly.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 12:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• We do have several others that are special to us for one reason or another, that one would be our "official" one if you want to call it that, lol.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 12:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Ours is 1,2,3,4 by The Plain White T's we really like it we were together for 6 years before we had a song
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 12:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• i don't know the name to 'our" song and no one else would know it even if I did. LOL My hubby was in a band as a teen and the wrote a song, i love it and it's the first song he ever sang to me. :) so that's our song :) it's not a good song to "dance" to though... lol it's rock
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• truly madly deeply by savage garden.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:55 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• 2 songs actually, by Randy Travis.....
    Forever and Ever, Amen
    Deeper Than the Holler

The lyrics explains it all. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:36 PM on Oct. 17, 2009