What is up with that Chase Saphire commercial?! She'd rather have a new dress than go on vacation?! Really?!

sorry i'm so bored being on maternity leave and that commercial keeps coming on, lol.

mandielynn23

Asked by mandielynn23 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL... Maybe she never gets new outfits and always gets vacations.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 12:41 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Seriously, and the dress is not pretty enough to cost as much as a vacation.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:45 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I'd take the vacation and walk around in the nude if I had to. I just need a break!
    Anonymous

• That commercial makes me shake my head every time I see it, because the husband acts so cool when she lets him know that she blew all their reward points on a stupid dress. And obviously she did so without checking with him to see if perhaps there was something they might to use their points for together. Maybe it's just me, but I think most hubbies would be aggravated about that. But in the commercial, when she tells him, he just smiles this really sweet smile that makes me want to trade my hubby in for that one, lol. I spend way too much time thinking about crap like this!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2009