What do you think about these names?

I'm not pregnant, but we're not preventing it any way right now. lol I was wondering what you all thought about these names.....

Chase Hardin

Chloe Marie

The middle names are not to be changed... marie is after me... and hardin is after my husbands father. i'm wondering about Chloe and Chase though. my husband doesn't really like Chloe, but i've always wanted to name my daughter chloe... What do you all think about them? cute? or is there some other name that would go with Hardin? (I know there are others to go with marie) We're looking for names that aren't the norm... Like our son is Zachery, we chose to spell it different

Zacherysmommy08

Asked by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They are very cute!
    mom2twingirl797

Answer by mom2twingirl797 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• CUTE!!!
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 12:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• love both first names, not nuts about the middle names. i like the name hunter and i love Ryan, because that's my baby's name, lol.
    Anonymous

• They are cute, but both so popular and trendy. I wouldn't want to name my kid a name that 5 other kids in his classroom will have.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I don't like chase hardin.... Chase harder....comes to my mind

but like chloe.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2009