Have you ever changed your babies diaper while they were....

passed out?
I just did. I heard my daughter tooting up a storm so I went to check on her and i smelled something horrible LOL.
So I tried waking her up from her nap to change her she wouldnt evven open her eyes she just rolled over to her side LOL.
So I picked her up and changed a dirty diaper with out her even opening her eyes and then put her back to bed LOL

countrygirls422

Asked by countrygirls422 at 12:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Passed out. No.

Still Asleep, yes. :)
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 12:52 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I used to do that all the time. My kiddo always slept like a rock.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 12:52 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• nope. My DD is not a good sleeper. She would always wake up.

I work at a daycare though, and have had to change a couple sleepy kid's diapers. Yesterday, I was changing the twins and a LO fell asleep right at my feet. He cracked his eyes a little when I picked him up, and stayed asleep through the change. It was cute :~)

We used to have a boy in our class that everyday--without fail--would fall asleep with his peanut and butter jelly sandwich in hand. lol We'd be serving up lunches and notice his head bobbing. I was always afraid he would bonk his head on the table but he never did. He also slept through his diaper changes.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 1:14 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• haha. i've done that once. but now my daughter is a light sleeper
    Bernie19

Answer by Bernie19 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• My son always wakes up when I try but I used to do it at the daycare I worked at all the time. If things were crazy and some kids (15 months to 2 years) fell asleep before getting changed I would run back and forth with gloves, wipes and diapers until they were all done. I'm sure I would have been in trouble if anyone noticed LOL but it's better than them soaking through their pants!
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:13 PM on Oct. 17, 2009