What's a good inexpensive gift for your DH?

Just something small. A "just because I love you and you're great" gift, not anything fancy for a birthday or Christmas or anything. My husband loves sports, but that is pretty much always what I get him, so I'm leaning away from that. I'm not talking about sex either, haha, I just dressed up a bit ago and gave that to him. I'm talking about a physical item. Any ideas? Anything you got that your husband just loved? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• who is his favorite sport guy? You can write of facebook and ask for and autograph picture, if that doesn't work most sport stores sell pics of players pretty cheap- unless we are talking Micheal Jordan--go to the sport memoribilia store and poke around, never know what you could come up with for 20 bucks, I found an unused Elvis ticket to his last concert once, fot 5 bucks! My hubby flipped! Your a nice wife!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:25 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• BJ! bahhahaha...

Oh physical. Um, maybe get him a hat with his favorite football teams
    emblem on it. Cheapys at walmart, they're like beanies.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 1:04 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I was gonna say.....make him a cake or cupcakes, men love sweets. But something physical would be a card, my husband loved his new wallet I got him. One of the ones thats really skinny that has the magnetic money clip on the back, I think Its fossil? Also one time I got him a fancy business card holder and he thought it was the coolet thing ever! Good Luck!
    momtopreemie521

Answer by momtopreemie521 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• A Dr. Pepper! We don't buy pop so it is always a special surprise for him when we do. Maybe some special treat you don't regularly purchase.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 1:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• what about a wallet or a gift card?
    madcat500

Answer by madcat500 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 17, 2009