pregnant mommys! i have a question about pregnancy tests

which worked better in your opinion- digitals or dollar store tests? af is days late and i got a bfn on a digital this morning. should i just stick to dollar store ones? when did you get your bfp?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I only used the cheap Wal-Mart ones - they were right 100% of the time for me.
    Anonymous

• I bought two digital tests and found out when I was a bit over three weeks along. All tests work the same. I was in denial so I took six lol two digital, two clear blue easy's, and two dollar store brand. They all worked just the same and all were positive.
    KayLundy3

Answer by KayLundy3 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• There was a test done on pregnancy tests a year or so ago and the one dollar ones work just as well as any others. The problem is with the womans ability to read the test, aka faint lines and what not.
    zoozleroo

Answer by zoozleroo at 1:52 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I bought the dollar store ones, and I bought the ones that were like $20 each. The dollar store ones showed a positive result sooner.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I've used expensive and cheap one. They all worked the same for me.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 10:26 PM on Oct. 17, 2009