What should I do?

My babys father has turned gay! Im so distraught I cant even sleep or eat! How can this be? I thought we were so in love!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• maybe you turned him gay??
    RyleighPiesMom

Answer by RyleighPiesMom at 2:01 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Pretty sure he didn't just magically turn gay....but ya know now he can be your best friend...
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:03 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• NO you didnt TURN him gay....He has been gay for a whil im sure, I'm no dr. but I do know that people dont just wake up one day and decide to be gay. Talk to him and dont be mad or angry that will do nothing to help, If he is a good dad then it shoud make no difference really. I know it will take some time to get used to it but look this was better now than years down the road. Good Luck!
    youlookin4me

Answer by youlookin4me at 2:06 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I am sorry you just found out about him.

What gave it away?

I feel bad for you bc you have a baby with him, are you sure he is just not playing or pretending.

My dh and I talk and play around  but he never does anything gay.

Hope things work out.

Anonymous

• Nobody "turns gay" they either admit that they have always been far more attracted to the same sex or they come to the conclusion that they now prefer relationships with the same sex. There isn't anything you can DO. Like you would if he left you & remarried a woman, you can only work towards a healthy relationship between your child & his/her father & anyone he has a serious relationship with.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 2:26 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• just go buy a bret michaels face mask that comes with the hair and bandanna and go to the toy store...if you know what i mean
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 2:26 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Someone can't TURN gay

Answer by admckenzie at 4:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• most likely he always had these urgest and wantings but was afraid to come out. many gay men get gf's or even married before they finally admit i just cant do this....i want the penis
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 5:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• You made him turn gay. That or the bad sex. Did him only wanting anal sex the give away or was it calling you jason
    Anjelicahsmommy

Answer by Anjelicahsmommy at 10:36 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• You don't just magically turn gay. come on ladies! Anjelicahsmommy in particular, she is in pain, how about offering a little support instead of sarcasm!. Perhaps he was confused or undecided. That doesn't mean that he doesn't care about you, it jsut means that he has decided that he has a sexual preference for other men.
    EODMommy

Answer by EODMommy at 1:14 AM on Oct. 18, 2009