i took a pregnancy test this morning and there are two lines one line was kinda faint....

Does that still count as a positive result?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It did for me! Hopefully for you too! I went out and bought a clear blue easy with a digital read just to make sure. Try that! GL and CONGRATS!
    Anonymous

• it's more common to get a false negative than a false positive. It doesn't matter how faint the line is, if it's there at all, chances are it's positive! Congrats.
    Six_on_my_own

Answer by Six_on_my_own at 2:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• As long as the second faint line was there when you were supposed to look at it (5 minutes or so) then YES, congrats it's a positive.

But, if it was a half hour or later that you went back hoping to see something you missed and now see a faint line it's most likely an evaporation line. Most all negative tests will eventually get a faint second line as it dries!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• ok cause i took one friday morning and i took one this morning and they both came back with a faint line but you can see the line its just not that dark of a line
    Anonymous

• Yes, no matter how faint, it's a positive. Mine were so faint that I literally could hardly see it, and I now have a 3 week old baby boy. The hormone has to be present for their to be ANY line at all.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:20 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• the faint line came on real fast it took less then 3 minutes.
    Anonymous

• It was positive for me! All 4 of them! Even the ones at the Pregnancy Center.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• if it came fast then, congrats mama!!!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• It's faint cause you are in your early part of pregnancy! The test seeks out a specific hormone. Once there, you are pregnant!

Congratulations!
    Anonymous

• Yes, ur pregnant it happen to me I went to the doc and they did urine and blood positive. And now I'm 8 weeks.

Mrs.Presley

Answer by Mrs.Presley at 10:47 PM on Oct. 17, 2009