What are goods meals or foods to make for someone who can't really cook but that make you look like you can?

For all 3 meals of the day. I am trying to impress the guy who works at the home office where I live.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can't really cook?

You need to find out what kind of things he eats. Does he eat healthy? What about veggies?

You can get lots of good stuff from delis at the grocery store. Men love grilled foods like steak for dinner. Steak in a George Foreman grill is good with microwaved potatoes and some other sides.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:36 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Something with Pasta its easy and looks good!!
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 2:40 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Instant pancakes, cheesy scrambled eggs, and bacon for breakfast. For lunch umm maybe you can make him a homemade sub, I had a friend who's mom used to make meatball subs, it was just seasoned meatballs (you can find the sauce packets in the seasoning isle) melted provolone and lettuce and tomato. Dinner, shrimp pasta and Texas toast impressed my friends which is funny because its the easiest thing to make. Just spaghetti, cooked shrimp (out of a bag) and I used butter, garlic salt, cream, and minced garlic to make the sauce maybe make a small garden salad with it? If he doesn't like seafood You can use chicken, if you season it and wrap it tightly in aluminum foil it comes out really tender. Hope I helped :)
    KayLundy3

Answer by KayLundy3 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Question should be placed here

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/archive/food
    Anonymous

• Pot roast, red or new potatoes and carrots in a crock pot are sooo easy and it always turns out delishious! Just take your beef or pork roast and put it in the crock pot with some Lipton onion soup mix and a little bit of water, some pepper and salt and then put your cut up carrots and potatoes on top and slow cook it all day long for supper.

Biscuits and gravy for breakfast, easy! Just buy the biscuits in the canister's (in the cold section) and then get some breakfast sausage and cook it unitl done, then add some flour and some milk and stir stir stir and if it gets a little thick, add some more milk. AWESOME!

Lunch is easy. I like the homemade sub sandwiches idea, or another one would be some home made pizza. Just get some pizza crust (same area that biscuits will be in), some marinara and lots and lots of cheese and whatever toppings you want, throw the crust in the oven and bake it! That would be really tasty!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 3:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Breakfast: ham and egg quiche, fruit salad

Lunch: whole wheat spaghetti tossed with olive oil and bell pepper, served with french bread and butter

dinner: cheesy chicken and rice casserole (recipe is found on cans of Campbell's cream of chicken soup)
    Anonymous