I have hade 2 C seations its been 4years since my last can I have a vbac? Has anyone hade one

I am 23 years old and I got two lil girls Alexandria who is 5years old and Kierra who is 4years old. I hade my cseation with my first because she was under weight and they thought she would do better out of my womb than in it so I hade her at the beginning of my 9thmonth. I hade my second cseation a year later I hade high blood pressure and I hade her a week before her due date. I am preganant again and I really would love to be able to have another one after this baby. I wonted to see if anyone hade got vbac after two c seations and what your take was on this. I would love to I am not shure how many c seations a person can have either.

honeysuckle09

Asked by honeysuckle09 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There are a lot of variables.
    Most women with a history of surgical birth are safe to choose vaginal birth.
    It's usually safer to have a natural birth than a repeat cesarean.
    Just because these statistics make sense, it doesn't mean that all doctors/hospital will "allow" for a VBAC.
    So you might discover your chances are much greater when looking to a "Normal Birth Specialst" (midwife) for your care.
    Are you seeing anyone for prenatal care yet?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I have collected a lot of info to help moms start their research. Hope this helps:

Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC) Fact Sheet

and   VBAC Frequently Asked Questions

doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:55 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I had a VBAC after 2 c-sections. Message me if you want to talk.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 1:31 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I am sadden because my doctor keeps forgetten about my two prior c c's and I asked last apointment and he said with haven my last two c seations that I wouldnt be able to have a vbac he said it was to much risk with infection and tear.:(
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 3:19 PM on Jan. 4, 2010