Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


well am seprate suddenly it happend but what am trying is to get a job which can help me to stand up and can do something for my self and my son ,my education is from pakistan ,any way i did law from there but what i see where ever i apply they dont call me ,may be they want refrence or something ..i live in jersey city and am stuck really ... if any one have an idea please tell me

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (4)
  • Well first of all let me say that I am sorry to hear you are seperated. Second I'd tell you that it is always a good idea to do something that you know how to do and enjoy. Third, I'd say that you might have to take something that is not exactly related to law, and may not pay as much, but at least it will be a job.

    Answer by kesabram at 3:43 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

  • You may find it a little difficult, the law is different here.

    If you'd like to do something in law let me know.

    You'd still be helping people gain justice even though you.

    Just leave me a message on my profile and I will give you the infmormation.

    For anyone else that may be interested I encourage to also stop by.


    Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

  • Try some employment temporary agencies.


    Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

  • You might want to visit my profile to see what I do. It may interest you.

    Answer by imomnews at 7:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.