kicking

when you were about 6 months pregnant did it seem all of the kicks were in your vagina it does 4 me she is constantly kicking my cervix and bladder and it feels like she is going to fall out

try4baby20

Asked by try4baby20 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Honestly, I don't recall. It must have been a short amount of time like that if it was happening.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 4:02 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• same here i feel some movement but feels like this boys feet are in my pelvic region lol i dunno know why with my other 2 kids i fetl kickcing way higherthis one seems so low !!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I am just over 6 months and it feels like that all the time! the cervix kicks feel really strange and the bladder kicks make me feel like I have to pee all the time...
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• i'm 38 weeks and my baby has been riding low for the entire trip. yes, he punched a lot down there but now it's more his head causing my pain... take it while you can, they get stronger and kick and punch much harder
    Marri357

Answer by Marri357 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 17, 2009