Are the "wrong" decisions we make for a reason too?

If you truly believe everything happens for a reason, then wouldn't that mean that even though we at times make the "wrong" decision that it was still the decision that we were "supposed" to make?

AddyLeigh

Asked by AddyLeigh at 3:41 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I do. I believe in fate. I don't think we have as much control over our lives as we think.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 3:48 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I hope so
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 3:49 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Do we ever actually make a wrong decision? There are decisions that in hindsight prove to have had bad results, but at the time you made that decision you weighed the various outcomes (that you knew about) and with the information you had and the frame of reference available to you, you made the best decision you could. So it wasn't a bad decision, just a bad outcome.
    Anonymous

• If you realize it is a wrong decision, learning from it begins.
    amethyst0807

Answer by amethyst0807 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Yes. The worst decision I ever made was to have a hospital birth. Now I learned my lesson and have developed into a passion that has changed all aspects of my life.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2009