Is it gross that my mom is sleeping with a guy young enough to be her own kid?

This guy is like 20-21 and my mom is 43. I think its' kind of gross. He is only 2/3 years older than me, and 4 years younger than my sister. She has always liked the 20-something men. When she was 30 her BF was 19, she was 35 her BF was 22.... I think I'm seeing a pattern here. Should I get her therapy?

If you are 40-something would you have sex with a guy that is in his early 20's?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You need to get a life and stay out of your mother's bed.
    Anonymous

• You need to cut this TROLL shit that your trying to start we are not IMPRESSED........................
    Anonymous

• Mama's a cougar!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I'm actually a different person and this isn't a troll post. The other one reminded of my mom's habbits, which I think are gross. I wanted to know what other people think about it.

OP
    Anonymous

• I'm 46..20-21 is too young but yeah I do go out with younger guys.. last bf was 12 yrs. younger ...maybe your Mom has a free spirit, maybe men her age don't, men my age are too sedate, they wanna fish, golf, lay around on the couch...yaaawn...or they are boring in bed, younger guys have more passion and zest for life, maybe your Mom does too and just isn't meeting men her age who share that same passion...?
    Anonymous

• I think she is a human being who has the right to make her own choices. If the man is of legal age, then she should do what makes her happy.

Answer by Bmat at 4:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• What's gross about it? Look at Demi and Ashtyn...they're both hot! There are plenty of women in their 40's who are in great shape and are attractive and still have lots of energy and life left in them, why wouldn't a man find that attractive no matter their age? Women tend to reach their sexual peak well after men reach theirs as well so maybe she just needs somebody who can keep up with her in all areas of her life. If she's happy, you should be happy for her.
    Anonymous

• Considering full brain development doesn't happen until about 25, yeah, I think it's weird...a 20 or 21 year old - though legally an adult, is still growing up.
    Anonymous

• my mom is like this.. she is 45 and normally her guy friends are 25 my sister is 23.. I do not have a problem with it.. when she comes to see me I normally even take her out to the bar.. it is what it is.. who she fucks dates or whatever with is her business and not urs.. just like urs isnt hers.
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 4:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I know a lot of men who are remarried to women half their age. If a woman is in her forties, why waste time with men your age who are all out chasing their daughter's 22 year old friends, when that fact frees up a bunch of 22 year old male hotties who are into them? As long as all parties are consenting adults, it shouldn't matter and isn't your business.
    QueenMama7808

Answer by QueenMama7808 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 17, 2009