what kind of cd do i put my photomontage on to play in dvd player?

ok i made a photomontage for my brothers i put it on dvr like i eas told and it doesnt work in the dvd player just on computer. so what do i put it on to watch in dvd player?

ckaubisch

Asked by ckaubisch at 4:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Technology

• try a dvr disc. I would go to staples or another store like that an get advice from them
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• It could be the DVD player. Not all DVD players are capable of playing the DVD's you create.
    Another could be the format you are saving it in.
    Look to see what formats your brothers DVD player is capable of and then see if you have the option to save it in that format with the program you are using.
    If you have any more questions, send me a PM
    Patty_WAHM

Answer by Patty_WAHM at 4:41 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• It greatly depends on the disk type you used, and if the DVD players in question support it.

You may find this helpful:

Note DVD+R is not just a type of disk but a way in which the data can be recorded. By default when writing to a DVD+R disk the "book type" is DVD+R.

There are 3 main types of DVD players.
    Those that will play DVD -R
    Those that will play DVD+R
    and those that play both.
    (There are some that cant play either DVD+R or DVD-R - but they are rare). Some of course can play DVD+RW, DVD-RW but I have limited to main thrust of question.

If you have DVD+R disks and can change the "book type" of your DVD recorder - set it to DVD-ROM. This will make the DVD work in most players including ones that normally only work with DVD-R.
    PinkSodaPop

Answer by PinkSodaPop at 11:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• PinkSoda Pop....gave the best answer,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 3:12 PM on Oct. 18, 2009