How do I resist?

Both of my kids are napping...which almost never happens at the same time!
I am looking around at the toys sprawled all over this house and the dishes that need washed and I am fighting the urge to clean! Lol!

I think I have forgotten how to relax! How do I resist this urge to clean and just take it easy?
It feels like forever since I've been able to relax. :)

Laila-May

Asked by Laila-May at 4:52 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• After much consideration..lol ... I'd vote for letting the dust sit-it won't move. I have one day a week where I catch up on the stuff I'd decided could wait all week... usually it takes a day to catch up but it is wonderful to find mommy time where you can and don't feel guilty. They are napping and safe so I'd usually start my movie and really watch it. Do ya ever watch a movie and have to ask everyone else watching if what you just saw was what you thought=in other words you have no clue what the movie is about ? I love to paint and draw and I 'd do some of that while they were napping. It makes for a happier mommy and more energy for when they wake up and are rareing to go.
    momof4kids257

Answer by momof4kids257 at 6:55 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Clean the mess. Then relax
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 4:57 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• LOL I can't relax when there is a mess. I clean up and I feel so much better after!
    MamaTasha08

Answer by MamaTasha08 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• find a good movie!! Something that really grabs your attention.. you'll forget about the mess in no time with a great story to watch
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 5:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• just do what you are doing. Take a second to breathe then sit down and do something just for you.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:12 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Jeez,the darn mess can wait for awhile,just chill for awhile.
    cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 6:43 PM on Oct. 17, 2009