What the heck does he mean? (piog)

I asked this lastnight in "relationships" and got some pretty good answers but I wanted to aske here in TTC also.

I told my fiance I want another baby. He said ok, but I think he just wanted sex at the moment. I asked again when he wasn't so "in the mood" and he said "if you are/get pregnant we will keep the baby"

Is that man code for something? Like he doesn't really want to actively try to get pregnant but he is cool if it happens? I stopped BC, he knows that and hasn't been using condoms or even pulling out(he thinks that works).

Just confused, does he want a babyor not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I saw this question last night. I'll say again what I said before "just ask him". its the only way you're going to know. I don't think there is any "man code" for answering a question like this. I'm afraid he's the only one who can answer this question, not a bunch of strangers.
    Anonymous

• He may just be a little apprehensive about it, that's okay. He agreed to pull the goalie right? Some guys are still not so sure a few weeks after the baby is born.

Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I am having that discussion with my hubby. Someone has said to me that maybe he doesn't want to "try". He just wants it to happen because it is so hard to try. GL!!!
    Anonymous

• I have a friend who has 3 children with her boyfriend and they got married 6 months ago their youngest is 2 oldest is 5. Marriage is not what everyone must do before children are conceived,born and raised. Who are we to judge their relationship and not answer her question.....geez people cam be extremely rude on this site!!!!!!
    I also agree trying can be extremely stressful we have been trying for 15 months and nothing and my fiance wants me to just relax and not worry so much!
    Anonymous