New Boyfriend

Well I have a new boyfriend we met off of plenty of fish well he is coming over for the 1st time tonight. I guess my question is what do I do if he tries to kiss me I mean we like each other a lot we have tons in common..So what am I scared of. Do I just go for when he comes at me with a kiss or push him away..This is all new to me seeming i havent had a boyfriend in the past two years so any advice will help me out...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• If you feel ok kissing him go ahead and do it...I wouldn't advise letting anything further happen. Just because he says he likes you and wants a relationship with you doesn't mean he's telling you the truth. He could be just after a fling and you don't want to end up as that. Take it slow, if he really likes you he'll respect that.
    Anonymous

• Go with how you feel in the moment. You really cant plan this kind of thing GL!!! Have fun!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Is this your first meeting? If so you should meet somewhere public... If not then just be yourself, take your time and if it feels right then you won't want to push him away.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:09 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Yes we are meeting our first time..yes we are meeting in a public place in my uncles hous4e
    Anonymous

• I also think you shouldn't have a total stranger meet you in your home. If it were dating, I'd follow my heart, but I'd also protect myself and listen to my reason.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Alright he isnt an exact stranger. He works at Sears and sold me a t.v..My friend works with him. So its kinda meeting again just more in person. I mean I'm not going to be the only one home, My uncle will be here, and my cousins....
    Anonymous

• well if you like the guy I certainly wouldn't "push" him away...just be yourself. He prob won't even try if you have the whole family there...just have fun and relax.
    Anonymous

• btw...how old are you??
    Anonymous

• I am 22 & he's 28
    Anonymous

• ok...well...just take it easy and have fun. No reason to rush anything...
    Anonymous