I am kinda afraid that he might hurt me and I kinda just wanna let someone know how he is. Is it okay for me to ask my friend if I can send her all the recent conversations that him and I have had just incase... or should I keep those things between us?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• your afraid he might hurt you ........if your still their with him, why?
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• OP here - One other thing... my friend and him are co-workers.
    Anonymous

• It's ok for you to do anything you feel you need to to protect yourself and keep yourself safe for your kids. Please get help if he's abusing you.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 5:13 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• If you think that he may hurt you, then you need to be looking for help now, not after the fact!! Tell your best friend, tell who ever you have closest to you, you cant keep stuff like that in a closet somewhere and pretend that it may never happen. You shouldnt keep that stuff between the 2 of you, it wont have a good outcome at all.
    Anonymous

• We are seperated right now and don't live together.
    Anonymous

• You are not putting enough info. to this situation to understand exactly what is going on, but from the few sentences that you typed is a good indication that you need to leave this person a.s.a.p. If you are on here I am assuming that you have a child so you have more to think about than just yourself. If you think anyone is going to hurt you then you need to do something to keep it from happening.
    Anonymous

• I think bashing him to his co-workers or friends is not a good idea-it'll just piss him off and make him come after you. You shouldn't be having ANY conversations with him if you are separated and you think he might hurt you-but anything from the past that is "evidence" of abuse can be given to a trusted family member, or lawyer, for safe keeping.
    Stay safe and stay away from the guy.
    Anonymous

• trust your instincts. get out
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 5:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I know I sound a like a little kid but the last time I talked to him, I told him that I was going to tell his parents everything and he told me, "then I might have to hurt you, tell them that"
    Anonymous

• She is like my best friend, she is not his co-worker by choice. She thinks he is crazy too and knows more about us than anyone else.
    Anonymous