QBNW QuickBooks modeling... any one ever signed on with them? how did it work out?

they ask for a $200 "insurance fee" any info I can find about "red flags" in the industry never mention this.
They claim an AMAZING clientell and they say they are the only ones who offer the photographers etc. comp money for "no show models" so they keep the "big names" coming back to them. please spare me the "No money upfront" comments
I really want feedback from people who have worked with them. or know of people who have all good or bad info welcomed!!!!

Katrienie

Asked by Katrienie at 5:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• If they want money from you, run away.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• My husband and I thought it was a gamble, but it has turned out to be great fun for our daughter and very good money for her college fund. Since we were approved and joined in 2010 she has been on a TV show filmed in our state, in numerous commercials and is on product packageing in stores everywhere. She is even on a mall billboard for Kohl's. I read negative comments from people that apparently don't know a thing about this agency - as the insurance bond is why they have thousands of clients using them for 4 decades. I would recommend this agency to anyone - but keep in mind our daughter has been very lucky - no matter what agency you are with you have to be picked by clients for jobs.
    wickstermom

Answer by wickstermom at 8:22 PM on Dec. 16, 2012