what's the catch? an it really be this good

most of my life was not peachy or something out of 90210....so for e to be in the situation I am. i cant help but say how in the world...where is the catch...andfeel very protective because i never want to lose this. my marriage seems to only get better and stronger the longer were together, and our daughter is super smart...way past her age groups description and blowing away the doctor and she's behaved and smile and loves to be our cuddle bug while watching movies. i love my apt, its nice, nice new furniture. sexy leather to relax on. i have a really good life....my college starts again in 2 weeks for child psychology, been dancing more with my belly dance. just..everything is their, evrything is coming around finally, its just flowing......and its flowing like the wter. so happy, so perfect.
the catch..make sure to appreciate and push the good viges forward. no taking it for granted . how to help others find their own

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• goodLife is good even during the times it doesn't look like it. Just enjoy

Answer by admckenzie at 6:28 PM on Oct. 17, 2009