Whats your favorite thing to do as a family?

We like to play games with our 6 year old daughter.

Frogbaby83

Asked by Frogbaby83 at 5:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Play a family game like board games,uno card game..etc. playstation with all the controllers hooked up is great =the youngest likes to have a parent to fight against sometimes too.
    We usually go to the park,play ball-soccer,baseball you name it-hit the playground equipment and dare each other to a race around the playground. (track is a popular sport in our family) . Hanging out generally is just talking around supper table and catching up with each others activities. Cooking together and making messes in the tub while bathing the dogs. We find loads of activities fun just being together and it being free helps. Kite flying we did the other day and got it up in a tree .Took a nature walk and actually took the time to notice what my kids see .. and I overlook . It's awesome!!
    momof4kids257

Answer by momof4kids257 at 6:48 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Go to the beach or the park
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 5:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• We go rock crawling in our jeep at different off road parks, weather permitting we like to take our boys out on our jet ski's. Or just hanging out at home watching movies...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:44 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• The beach is our thing!
    Anonymous

• take naps!!! LOL.. I like the beach, my daughter's father does not.. He likes bike riding and I don't.. so the best thing for us is to do our own thing, and afterwards we all come home and pass out together for a little while!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Watch movies. Relax together. Nap. Keep each other company, lol
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 6:08 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• We love going to the library and out to dinner once in a while. For a special treat, my husband and I get coffees from Starbucks down the street from the park. We caffeinate while we follow her around the various play areas. Then we still have energy to go home, make dinner, give a bath, and do her (increasingly elaborate) bedtime routine. When coffee is in the picture, everyone is still in a good mood at the end of the day.
    Kumbaya

Answer by Kumbaya at 6:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• On Sundays we go to church, eat out for lunch than we all go bowling. It's neat and clean fun. We also love puzzles and board games.
    skrush

Answer by skrush at 6:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• We try to go out to eat together as often as we can. We also play video games together!
    table4six

Answer by table4six at 9:28 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• we love to go fishing together. I love to see how excited my kids get when they get a fish.
    rjrambrocio

Answer by rjrambrocio at 10:30 PM on Oct. 17, 2009