Stuffy nose...

My two month old daughter has a stuffy/runny nose and I don't know how to help her.
We've tried saline up the nose and breastmilk up the nose, sucking the snot out, taking her in a hot shower with me, and nothing is helping.
She just screams and screams because she can't breathe and I can't help her feel better.
It's also causing a severe lack of sleep for both of us which is unhealthy also.

Anyone have any suggestions for me as to how I can help her?

Laila-May

Asked by Laila-May at 5:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've been using saline drops since my son was a baby...he still gets stuffy noses...lots of boogers. I was always like this growing up too. Little nose saline drops worked for us. and it comes with a smaller nose sucker to fit in his nose.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Check with your doc but I always got good results with "little noses" otc medicine and a humidifier. I also always used baby vics (although now they are saying not to b/c of increase chance of wheezing). I never had a problem with my son and he used the adult stuff now.
    Good luck...this to shall pass.....
    Anonymous