Okay so does anyone know how to get disposable diaper slush out of a washing machine??

I went to take wet bedding out of my sons crib and evidently forgot to grab the diaper so all in all it ended up getting washed with the bedding and its a horrible mess in my washing machine. Someone help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Just keep washing empty wash cycles. It may take a few times but it should all just run out. I've done that a couple of times by mistake and that's all it took - the most it took me was 3 times, with the laundy in it because it was full of the stuff!
    Anonymous

• oh hun.....ur not soposed to put them in the washer.
    Anonymous

• If a wet rag won't work, a shop-vac might and if you don't have one of them maybe try letting it fill up with water and scooping the floating gunk off the top of the water (that's assuming you have a top loading machine).
    Anonymous

• Lol. I know they don't go in the washer it was an accident. Its a front load washer though.
    Anonymous

• I would just run an empty hot wash through and see if that helps.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:08 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Run a few cycles without any clothes in the washer.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:24 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Thanks everyone. I googled it and read that salt works and I did that and it was out in 1 empty cycle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Oct. 18, 2009