Don't you think you are in need of a new way to make money if...

you are sending unsolicited information to cafemomers NOT even on your friends list?

I feel sorry for these people, but its not excuse to spam.

Time to fins something you can share honestly and with passion without breaking boundaries.

Or am I crazy?

IraqiVetWife

Asked by IraqiVetWife at 5:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• WellI would guess. Seems to me some people feel ashamed that they are not making money.

Jst woudl be easier I would think to accept it and do your bst to next time do your research.

Thank God for research.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• no, i agree with you. i work from home and i love sharing the details with other moms, but i save it to my signature. i figure if someone is interested, they will contact me. I dont e-mail people to talk about my job randomly. that is rude.
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 10:56 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• You're not crazy you're selfish and rude. A lot of people make their incomes online. Would you rather those same people not attempt to make money and live off of the govt? If not then shut up and click delete. Wouldn't that be easier than wasting your time writing a stupid email on here? I'm lucky enough I don't have to do anything for extra money but respect the moms who are at least trying.
    Anonymous