I was wondering, without wanting to offend anyone...how do women have sex with each other? Is there a group on here that could help me?

I really think I like women better than men, but if I go out and find myself in the position I won't know what to do :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Watch some girl on girl porn.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:38 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Do a google search for free adult video clips...guarantee you'll find a ton of girl-on-girl ones.
    Anonymous

• OP here...girl on girl porn is fake though. Those are straight girls doing that for money/drugs :(
    Anonymous

• Look at abbywinters.com those are real lesbians having real lesbian sex.
    Anonymous

• I don't really see how it would be any different...they have the same body parts and orifices....
    Anonymous

• Many times female/female relationships are more emotional than physical. However, when you get to the physical part just do what you'd want someone to do to you. Never done it myself but that's what I'd think a woman would do.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:57 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• check out xpeeps.com. i'm bisexual and i've only had a few girlfreinds, but it was alot of fun. you can use strap-ons, 2-way dildos, or just use sex toys on each other. it depends on what you're into.
    Anonymous