What is something that creeps you out(that would not bother most)?

I'll go first: sprouted potatoes!!! yikes......

tickled_pink09

Asked by tickled_pink09 at 6:41 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate it when someone crawls on all fours really fast at me....reminds me on The Exorcist or something! LOL

mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 6:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Dolls.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:43 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Blowing up balloons.......(ok, done laughing yet?).......I was blowing them up for my oldest son's first birthday and one popped in my eye and I actually couldn't see for a couple of hours after that out of that eye. The next time I did it one popped in my face and hurt my lip, so now I cringe any time I see anybody blowing one up.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 6:47 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• whittear. If that happened to me, I would be totally creeped out too!!!
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• long toe nails i dont mind feet but my SO never cuts his toenail and ill look at them and be like ewwwwwwwwwwwwww im sleeping on the couch till you fix those claws
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 6:55 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Seeing another getting hurt, regardless. It just kills me to watch the news. Even if the guy is bad, still pain is pain
    skrush

Answer by skrush at 6:56 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• The thought of a string bikini! Ugh!

Snowcorgi
    Snowcorgi

Answer by Snowcorgi at 6:56 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• When the kids chew on a towel or put clothing in their mouths.. UGH! its like nails on a chalk board to me I HATE THE NOISE.. it gives me the shivers.. ewww i am getting them just typing this!!
    AmFam5

Answer by AmFam5 at 7:00 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• People Carwling On All Fours For Me Too.. Scares The Shit Out of Me. And Im Sry but Little people...And Also you Know how Sometimes On Shmpoo Bottles It Will be Kinda Dried Up And Look Like Foam.. Yeahh Well That Scared Me Too LOL
    Anonymous

• I thought my dh was gonna chase me with a sprouted potato so I shot up the stairs. He wasn't btw, he just had it in his hand. I won't touch them and hate just looking at them. I know it's weird but I just can't help it...
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 7:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2009