Do you call it a "buggy", a "shopping cart" or something different?

It's a buggy to me =)

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 7:10 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a cart or a shopping cart.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:10 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I call it "trolly" and I am from Boston, Ma. However, Ive never heard anyone else call it that so I dont know where I got it from or why. Most people in my area call it a cart or shopping car.
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 7:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I'm with Ziggy, I have a habit of calling them a shopping trolley or a shopping carriage.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 7:24 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• A shopping cart. I'm from the midwest.
    In the south,they say "buggy". I have no idea why.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• a cart.

I refer to the store as the "grocery" or the "grocers" rather than calling it a "grocery store."
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:36 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• lol-I am from the states, but I currently live in Puerto Rico and my husband is from here. I call it a cart or shopping cart and he calls it a "car" because in spanish they say "carrito de compra" which mean a car for shopping and we speak english all the time since I don't like speaking spanish with family(I was born and raised speaking only english until I was 16-17 when I moved here). He speaks english very well, but that's the only thing he says weird. And I've tried to correct him but he forgets.
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 7:41 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I call it a cart, but today a person was being helpful, and asked if I wanted a buggy when I walked in with my son. I had to think for a minute, Did I want a buggy?? Oh, yeah. I did!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:45 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• i call them a buggy or shopping cart...but most of the time its a buggy
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:49 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• It's a buggy for me too, yep I'm from the south and I have no idea why is it called a buggy here either LOL, it just is..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I used to call it a wagon when I was younger - I don't know why. Then when I was older someone made fun of me and now I call it a shopping cart.
    Anonymous