Christmas ... Yeah I know its early!

What do you want? If you had someone that was going to buy you something and your limit was about $500 what would you want?

kcriswell

Asked by kcriswell at 7:13 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Clothing, I never buy myself anything. I would want to have some new stuff to wear I think.
    AmFam5

Answer by AmFam5 at 7:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Well, take your pick: a TiVo, a new HDTV, and clothes. I think if you are a good shopper you can find deals and get me all of these with the $500!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I desperately need a new wardrobe. My clothes are so old and have holes and stains in a lot of them. I could really use the new clothes.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:27 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• LET HALLOWEEN GET HERE FIRST.GEEZ-SOON IT WILL COME OUT WITH CHRISTMAS STUFF IN JUNE.. HATE THIS TIME OF YEAR. TOO EARLY FOR THIS,AFTER THANKSGIVING,THEN YOU WORRY ABOUT CHRISTMAS,SOUND FAMILIAR..??
    Anonymous

• I know its early for christmas! But with the amount of ppl that my dad is buying for he is getting one present a week til dec! And I'm first! So I wanted ides! I never ask for something for me! And I would like something for just me but I don't know what! If you don't like the ? don't answer!
    kcriswell

Answer by kcriswell at 7:33 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• i need a new motherbord for my computer or a new laptop.. But if i had that much to spend on myself, i would want gift cards to clothing stores!! And i deffently want to get a new bath robe!! a new cell phone would work too!!
    Anonymous

• Or a Digital camera!!
    Anonymous

• NO I DON'T LIKE TO THINK OF CHRISTMAS-BEFORE HALLOWEEN, BUT IF YOU NEED AN ANSWER TO WHAT "YOU " WANT, ONLY YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT "YOU "NEED,THEN TELL HIM.
    Anonymous

• For myself?
    To take my family on an overnight trip to the Great Wolf Lodge. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:15 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I know what I want and I am getting, LOL! Jewelry from Tiffany's and a fire pit for my new patio.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:32 PM on Oct. 17, 2009