What kind of church you do attend?

Is your church like a one-room chapel, a medium sized one, or a huge megachurch?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I go to a Catholic Church that celebrates in the Latin Rite. It is like a huge Cathedral maybe? Very similar to the one seen on TV during Kennedy's funeral. It was built at the turn of last century before microphones so the sound travels great. You can hear a kid drop a kneeler all the way in back.
    Kattykitten

Answer by Kattykitten at 8:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• not a mega church - non denominational church ... multi-site (3 locations in town and 1 out of town). The 3 local sites are linked live video feed so pastor preaches at one location and the other 2 sites watch via live vid feed.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 8:44 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I attend a Roman Catholic church. I guess you could say we're a medium sized church.
    Littlebit722

Answer by Littlebit722 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I go to a two room congregation and they are worldwide
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 9:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• We're mid-sized. The denomination is Evangelical Free.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:02 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Medium size one It's a Baptist church, Our last church we attened reminded me of a church you would see way back in the early 1900's but we changed to a bigger church that had more for our kids
    Jacqalyn

Answer by Jacqalyn at 11:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I go to church in my own back yard... or anywhere outside when I feel the need.... so I guess that's a mega church!! ;o)
    Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 11:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• A Small UU Fellowship. Not sure what you call a medium sized building, but we're outgrowing the building.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:38 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I don't go to church, but I would if I can find one that isn't watered down and doesn't tickle everybody's ears, So my church is in my living room watching VCY and having Bible studies with my family until we find a good kjv bible church.
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 1:04 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• We attend a Catholic Church as well. Depending on what you're comparing it to it could be considered small to medium.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 12:36 PM on Oct. 18, 2009