im so mad at him !!!!

well i was going to go play on pogo.com earlier and when i typed in po alot of porn shit came out but only of one porn star ICE LA FOX. the reason why im mad is cause we fight almost every night cause he goes to sleep almost at 2am everynight it doesnt matter if he works or not i always ask him to come tobed cause my back hurts and i want him to rub my back so what he does is starts screaming and i just tell him what ever and i go to sleep all alone no kiss goodnite or anything we have been living in the apt. for about 3month and had only had sex like 10 times...i feel like the reason he is staying up is to look at this girls videos and it hurts me..

what should i do ?

leeahsgerasmom

Asked by leeahsgerasmom at 8:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• You need to talk to your man!!! I know that ALOT of guys look at porn,and I know alot of people consider it "healthy",but there's no reason why it should be an EVERY night thing! Some guys are just too dumb to realize that them porno girls are NOT a reality for them-and sometimes they don't realize that they have a REAL woman at home that they're pushing away until its too late! I would definately talk to him and tell him how you feel-be honest! He needs to know how he's making you feel! Good Luck!!
    dakotasmommy06

Answer by dakotasmommy06 at 8:33 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• porn addiction is a huge problem in most marriages and most of the time, the wife has no clue. It doesn't bother some people, but it did bother me-at least the fact that he tried to hide it from me was what bothered me.
    As time went on he was looking on more and more disturbing things online--underage shit and stuff. I did alot of research on online porn addiction and it can progress to child pornography.
    I am not saying this is your case but the fact that he is doing it every night instead of being with you then you have a real problem on your hands.
    Search your computer...make copies of anything really disturbing and then talk to him about it. If it con't, I would make an ultimatum and even install one of those blocker/tracer programs and monitor his online viewing.
    Many men have a real addiciton and need professional help. Mine would not get it and we are now divorced.
    Take steps now to save your marriage. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• there is also many web sites on just this sort of problem....get yourself educated!
    Anonymous

• my man did the same thing and it HURT so bad.. I found out the sites he went to I watched them and I did what they did. After a few "take this bitches" he got it out of his system and how he wants to kiss and hug and make love. Let him cum in your face a few times.. look up at him and sooner then later you wont have to do it anymore. If your to good to be what he wants or is craving at the moment then he probably wont stop watching it.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 8:43 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I disagree mrs...a wife shouldn't have to be a "whore" for her husband. (Unless of course, she likes it)....
    Porn addiction isn't about not getting what he want in bed.....
    Anonymous

• I ALSO GOT A DIVORCE OVER PORN AS ANON 8:41 DID. MINE WOULD BE ON IT ALL NIGHT IF HE COULD,AND HE WOULD HIDE IT ON ME,THINKING I KNEW NOTHING. I STILL CATCH HIM,EVEN THOUGH WE ARE DIVORCED,MY CELL IS CONECTED TO HIS COMPUTER,SO WHEN HE LOGS ON,I KNOW IT FOR THE PORN...POOR SECOND WIFE
    Anonymous

• are you saying you didnt know there was porn on internet?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• MRS. O?--ARE YOU KIDDING- NO WAY,THIS IS A SICKNESS,ESP IF ITS CHILDREN,BUT TO TELL HER TO BECOME THEM, NO -NOT REAL
    Anonymous

• yes she knows but many men hide it well....mine would look at it when I worked (we worked opposite days/shifts) and he was supposed to be watching our son....and like I said, it progressed to some really disturbing things....
    Occasional viewing is normal-hell, I've looked at it myself. But when you hide it and it consumes your life then you have a problem.
    Anonymous

• If he won't talk to you about it, why not turn the tables? delete his favorite marked websites and the browsing history then create a new one. Bring up a bunch of porn websites that have nothing but naked guys on them. Nothing makes a straight guy more uncomfortable than another guy's erection. Or better yet, enable the parental controls on your computer. and make the password impossible to crack. You can figure out which credit card he is using to pay for the site and report it as stolen so the site won't get paid and he'll get locked out. There are lots of ways of making a point.
    EODMommy

Answer by EODMommy at 1:02 AM on Oct. 18, 2009