sex after baby

I just had a beautiful baby girl three weeks ago, and ever since i got home from the hospital my hubby is so horney, so he keeps wanting me to please him, and i do, but now i want something in return, but i want to wait to get the okay by my doc before sex. is it wrong that i don't want to please him every night

oh and before i had the baby he only wanted to have sex like once a week or once every other week, now he wants it when i can't(i want to be compleatley healed, b/c i still have stitches healing down there) whats up with that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• mine was SO horny right after as well--I don't have any clue why. You would think seeing a big old baby coming out of "down there" would be a turn off but I think their testosterone gets a boost and-well, you see what happens...

lol

No sex for 6 weeks...really--don't do it....

oral is ok...just don't stick anything up there....

oh and I tore and had stitches--it hurt ALOT after so just take it slow and allow yourself to heal. For me, I still had discomfort in certain positions for years....hope you don't!!!

Anonymous

• oh, he's horny? hmmm, that's odd for a man lol. jk. i did after like two weeks, but i was sooo sore. i just wanted to to make sure i still could. and yep, i could. i was nervous though. the doc didn't care, just wanted to make sure i wasn't trying for another one right away. but i had no stitches or tearing either. so i'd call your nurse and ask. they'll give a straight-forward answer.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:33 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Don't do it!! If you don't give yourself time to heal you will be left with a HUGE HOLE!!! six weeks ok!!
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 8:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• OP here, thanks, but i am waiting, atleast for 6 weeks but im tired of pleasing him...you would think that if a guy were in our position they wouldnt want to please us for 3 weeks every night without getting any please..NOT FAIR
    Anonymous

• My husband was incredibly horny as well - after both our kids. We actually had sex 2 weeks after - and at first it was very sore/painful, but I made him take it slow and it was okay. I definitely wouldn't recommend it since you are so incredibly fertile and Lord knows what would happen, but we all know we're going to do it anyways :). I make it a rule that if he wants some that badly, he needs to do that to you too. See what happens.
    SuzyQ515

Answer by SuzyQ515 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Take time to heal

Answer by admckenzie at 9:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• My rule is.....IF I AINT GETTING ANY NEITHER ARE YOU! He did it too you know.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 10:10 PM on Oct. 17, 2009