Has anyone purchased a My Twinn Doll?

I am thinking about one of those or one of the American Girl Dolls for our girls Christmas, Is one better then the other?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 8:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom bought my daughter about two years ago. My daughter likes it because its not a "baby" doll its her Twinn. The main difference is that there isn't as much merchandise for the My Twinn Dolls (like furniture, etc.) and the child versions of their clothes are always on back order, by the time you get their catalog. Especiallly for things like the holiday dresses. Her doll looks similar to her, but I don't consider it her "twin" like the ones they show. Part of this was our fault and the picture we used, but she does look similar to my daughter, and she loves her and was happy so I didn't care. Their eyes are pretty eerie to look at, but that was just my opinion, because they look real. The My Twinn dolls also have large shoulders, its kind of weird to look at, at first, compared to other dolls. But after awhile you won't notice.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 7:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Ugh, sorry that should have said that she bought my daughter a My Twinn doll a year ago, not that she bought my daughter.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 7:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2009