does anyone know if i tenncare pays for counseling/therapy (for me i'm 23)?

i have tenncare (americhoice) i got on it because i'm pregnant and my work could not provide decent insurance (only covers $1000/yr). i have depression and i just need someone to talk to, i don't want/need medication.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hi, i can understand. I found this site because i was just researching the same question. I havent found out yet, but may just call tenncare for a quick answer. Perhaps we can chat sometime? Its always good to be able to talk to someone that wont judge you, and lets you vent, and give good advise without STUPID answers! Just remember, try to keep your head up, and push through adversity. Sad part, is none of us in the world can avoid them! No matter how much money or fame we have. Everyone has their stages and their time to go through! Many make it out and have success stories behind it, but never feel that way when they are going though it!
    LadyJohnson74

Answer by LadyJohnson74 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2009