do you consider yourself bisexual?

i am posting this anon because i dont want to start any drama and prefer the more conservative moms on here to not preach at me. i very much appreciate the beauty of another woman and enjoy sexual encounters with other women. i've yet to meet another woman that i believe i could be in a relationship with, but i am open to the possibility. i am happily in a relationship with a wonderful man right now and we occasionally add another woman for fun. i would love to have a full time girlfriend on the side and occasionally have us all get together for some adult playtime. i understand that this is not the norm, but i really do think most women are aroused by other women....wether they are willing to admit it or not might well be another story. feel free to respond anon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I saw your first post that wasn't anon. I'm not going to preach, even though I'm one of the more conservative moms you mention. I am definitely a "man only" type of girl!
    But I am not immune to the beauty of a woman's body. I admire it. But, I don't want to f**k it! LOL

As for adding another woman to your relationship with your SO, be careful she's not going to try to take him from you.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 8:49 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• im not gonna say the thoughts never crossed my mind, but ive never actually dont anything with a girl and i never will. actually, i kissed my best friend once at the bar when we were really drunk but thats about it. and i would never bring another girl in with me and my boyfriend. no way. thats crazy. but whatever makes you happy =)
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I can admire a beautiful woman but the sexual interest is just not there. I also think bringing in a third parties doesn't always end well, it is hard enough a two person relationship, so a third one would way too complicated for my taste, but to each his own.

Answer by older at 8:53 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• i used to. but it was a phase for me..... now i know what i like, want, need, etc
    Anonymous

• i feel the same way as you but the only difference is i dont have woman coming in and out of my house, im too scared that things might happen. hubby asked if we would ever do such a thing but my mind says we cant but its a fantasy in a way.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Nah, I'm straight. Like a pp, I do occasionally admire a beautiful woman but it's never sexual. But the weird thing is, I was just reading another question and someone mentioned a lesbian website, so I went to it because I'm extremely nosy, and I somehow got turned on lol. I didn't want to have sex with the women I saw, but it definitely made me want to give the bf a call!
    Anonymous

• Anon 5:59~

Yeah, that is how I feel about it, too. Porn turns me on, but makes me want the hub.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 9:04 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I'm bi and married to a wonderful man. I've never included him in my encounters with women nor do I have a desire to be in a relationship with a woman. Sex with women only make me horny. I want DH so bad afterwards. Sometimes you just want the gentle touch and feel of something softer and other times you want hubbys 'man hands'...lol....To make a long story short, Congratulations, Youre Bi :)
    Anonymous

• Woman on woman porn turns me on so much that I have an orgasm after 2 min. My BF would love to see with another woman, but I am too scared to do that. I do feel some attraction to some woman with great bodies or ass, but I dont think I can ever do more than look.
    Anonymous

• No. I love men. After living downstairs from two women, I got sick of the loud sex and the cops coming and going for domestic abuse.They even stole mail from us and packages.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 17, 2009