my baby can't wear onesies??

"
•Undershirts that are not onesies -- your baby will not be able to wear onesies until their belly button scab falls off

Is this true?? all i have is onesies uhhh

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 9:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah i agree with jessil83 100%
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• No. We used onsies. Just make sure they are not too tight. Use the 0-3 month ones and you'll be fine.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• That is not true.
    Anonymous

• ok, because i was DAMNED PREPARED for my baby before i read that

i was like OH CRAP, what's she gonna wear now, MY shirts?!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:10 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Try to get onesies that have a little opening for the opening? I had like 15 plain white ones like that and thats all he wore until it fell off. I forgot where I got it from though =/
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 9:10 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• i just used gowns mostly for the first few weeks but anything thats not too tight on the baby's belly will do
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 9:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• that's not true and they have onesise with open in the middle for the belly button. I got mind at babies r us.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Gowns and the wrap snap tshirts are nice an convenient. Onesies won't last long anyway.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 9:24 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• You can let your baby wear onsies. Just make sure you clean the scab with alcohol everytime you change him/her. That will cause it to dry off and fall completely off
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• onesies are fine, buying a shirt that specifically has a hole in it for that purpose is to me a waste of money. they'll be worn anywhere from a week to a month or so. and even then, that can't be all baby wears when you go out. just fold down the diaper so that moisture doesn't get onto the cord stump and put baby in what you have. as long as you take care of it it won't make a difference what baby wears.
    jessil83

Answer by jessil83 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 17, 2009