My husband has asked me to make an erotic video for him for his birthday. I want to but I have no idea how to go about it. Any ideas, how to's, websites that can help me?

I want it to be tasteful but nasty, sexy, sensual. I want to knock his socks off by being the opposite of the usual me (introverted and reserved), but the problem is I have never seen myself as particularly sexy and have no idea how to do it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Whoa. Don't put anything on tape you don't want everyone to see.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 9:15 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Be careful with this one! NOOOO Offense intended but, men come and go but that video will last forever!!!!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 9:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Lol watch porno's and get ideas. When hes done watching it- burn it.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 9:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• me and my SO made a video of us having sex & then we watched it together.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• OP here- this year will be our 10th anniversary. I think we're ok here lol. I trust him not to do anything with it except view it, even if for some reason we end up not together. Thanks for the advice and warnings though.
    Anonymous

• I'm no real help, but ignore other people...i mean you're married afterall...just keep an eye on it if ya know what I mean ; )
    I'd get some sexy provacative lingerie and go from there...you can always look at porn for ideas...I personally don't like that kind of stuff but I think it might give some ideas...men love that crap afterall. lol
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• 10 years?? I would have sex with a girl and tape it. Let him watch it. If he is into that. I don't like girls but I would do it to "knock his socks off" congrats on 10 years!!
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:22 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I been with my hubby 13 years and still wouldn't put anything on video like that.
    Anonymous

• Whoa mrs.oriaku , I think her hubby might get pissed that she taped that without him joining in. If you're reserved, my guess is you wouldn't do that(I know I wouldn't). I'd say just look online and get some ideas. If you're husband is asking you to make him a tape, then you must be sexy to him! Just keep that in mind while making it. Good Luck
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I'd do a strip tease. That is sexy and sensual.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 17, 2009