Has anyone heard of any correlation with the H1N1 vac being given

with an RFID implant?

letsgetreal

Asked by letsgetreal at 9:44 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes I have heard the rumor. I watched Glenn Beck, who I trust, and he said that YES the TECHNOLOGY is there, but there is currently no link that would show this is happening. That it COULD be done but he does not believe it is being done now and has not found any contracts or leads to suggest it is being done at this time.

Now there are a whole slew of other things that could concern you about the vaccine....
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 10:47 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• There is some stuff floating around on youtube. The technology has existed for about ten years. The device is not currently in production for mass markets, although I believe they were considering using it for military IDs for black ops. But the all the opposition would have to do would be to ouch up a reader so it wouldn't work.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:44 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Ouch should be pick.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:51 AM on Oct. 18, 2009