How do I clean my Boppy?

Has anyone washed one in a machine? It needs more than a surface wash!!!

Laura2U

Asked by Laura2U at 9:53 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would think you could wash it in the machine...if you wash pillows that way it is what I would do
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• You mean more than just the cover being washed? Im not sure if it would survive the wash.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 9:59 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Do you have a gentle cycle? If not, hand wash in the bathe tub with dawn or detergent. I deff wouldnt dry it.
    momtopreemie521

Answer by momtopreemie521 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• It doesn't have a cover, I never bought one. I will try washing it in the tub, thanks. It will probably just take forever to dry!
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 10:06 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I washed mine in the machine. I washed it in cold water on the gentle cycle and let it air dry overnight. It did just fine.

But don't blame me if it doesn't work for you! LOL
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 10:09 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I had one that was washed in the machine and the stuffing inside got all lopsided and wasn't the same anymore, so I would just wash it in the tub
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• We definitely washed ours in the washer (it was second hand anyway- but hardly used). I think we used the delicate cycle. And we did put ours in the dryer- with all the rumors of bed bugs around our area (seriously gross!), I didn't want to take any chances, and heat is what kills them, not soap or water. We were told by another mom to put three tennis balls or those dryer balls in the dryer with it. Annoyingly loud... but it worked like a perfect charm!
    LeiLana80

Answer by LeiLana80 at 3:45 AM on Oct. 18, 2009