how do i wein my 7 month of the binki

AbrAhAmAs_MoMMy

Asked by AbrAhAmAs_MoMMy at 10:00 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• love the spelling

just take it away, they'll be okay
    Anonymous

• My daughter is 15 months old and I just asked her to throw it away today. She did, and she was fine without it. I think at 7 months it might be a little more difficult because of the teething and things, but you could try only giving it at nap times or bed times and slowly give it less and less.
    Anonymous

• I JUST THREW THEM AWAY. SO WHEN HE CRIED FOR IT I HAD TO FIGURE SOMETHING ELSE OUT TO SOOTH HIM. I KNEW IF THEY WERE STILL AROUND I WOULD HAVE GAVE IN AND GAVE IT BACK TO HIM. I DID THE SAME WITH HIS BOTTLES! AND HE WAS OFF OF THE BOBO AND BOTTLES AND ONTO CUPS BY 8 MONTHS OLD.!!!
    jiysmommy

Answer by jiysmommy at 11:22 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Honestly. I was a little giver iner lol and i let my son keep his til he was two. After that i asked him to throw them all out and he did. No questions asked. We talked about him being a big boy first and how B's are for babies. And he loved the idea. In my opinion i would wait. But if you really wanna take it away then just start with nap time and bed time then just bed time. Then no time! =)
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 2:13 AM on Oct. 18, 2009