Seeing spots...HELP!

I started some medication yesterday, and my doc gave it the OK to take some Claratin too (one a day). I took it today right after my meds and I've been seeing these horrible spots all day long. It's starting to give me a headache. It's like after you look into a bright light. I can see if even when I close my eyes. What is going on??

Aplatel87

Asked by Aplatel87 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Health

• What's the med? I'm currently on one that if I start to see anything different with my vision, I have to head to the ER immediately because it's a bad bad possible side effect.
    Anonymous

• Something called Pearle, it's for coughing and congestion
    Aplatel87

Answer by Aplatel87 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I'd for sure call in to your hospital or doctor, or even pharmacy if it's still open, and ask - it could be as simple as the drugs sending your blood pressure high but it could also be a bad side effect of the meds.
    Anonymous