How long does it take to let go?

I have been struggling with the fact that I will not have a seconf child for years. I am 40 and determined that a child is not what I need now. My BF never wanted kids in the past, now he does-I dont. He also has some difficulty conceiving, though he thinks he can. I feel like I hate him. I dt, think this will work.

Yve538

Asked by Yve538 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• just tell him you dont want kids. i mean you are 40 years old he should have thought about that before when you did want kids.
    Anonymous

• I told him over and over, but he has hopes that I will change my mind. Some men are very selfish.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• It takes as long as it takes. He may never let go of this. You may need to tell him that a second child is NOT happening, so perhaps the relationship has hit the end of the road.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• At 40 your clock is ticking. Move on if this is not what you want.
    Anonymous