When did you start this?

when did you start experiencing headaches during pregnancy? and when did you experience headaches an nausea at the same time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would say at the second month. Thankfully, it went away by four months.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 11:08 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• I got them in the beginning of the second trimester but I didn't get them for very long. Maybe a couple of weeks.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• around 20 weeks
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:20 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• headaches at about 5 weeks. headaches and nausia about 8 weeks. the nausia ent away, but the headaches never did.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 11:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• around the second month. I had headaches that lasted for DAYS. Tylenol didn't work. Nothing did- unitl I went to a chiropractor. Turns out I had a pinched nerve in my neck. The headaches went from lasting 30-48 hours to lasting 4-7 hours after the first appt. After the second appointment the headaches were gone. Nausea lasted from a few weeks to about 15 weeks. Good luck- try the chiropractor!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:35 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I have yet to have any nausea that last for more than a few hours. I've had head aches my whole pregnancy, but then again I have been having migraines for years prior so I don't think they are caused by me being pregnant.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 1:39 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I had extreme all day sickness from 9 weeks to a little over 15 weeks. It was so bad I actually lost 30 pounds in that time. The headaches would come and go, and of course they don't advise you to take any pain medications in the first trimester, so I just had to suffer through them. Most of my random headaches went away by the time I was about 18 weeks, but even then, Tylenol never helped. There's also a lot of women that have headaches throughout their whole pregnancy anyway. Good luck!
    LeiLana80

Answer by LeiLana80 at 3:48 AM on Oct. 18, 2009