Good over the counter beauty products?

I am wanting something that I can get at the drug store & works. I have spent alot of money on the high dollar stuff & tired of it. I need something for wrinkles & skin firming. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Oct. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• My mom swears by Avon's Dramatic Firming Cream. Shes been using it forever and she really does look a decade younger than she really is. Its only $8.50 and you get free shipping on my website www.youravon.com/dhullum just use coupon code FSANY at checkout to get the free shipping!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:22 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). http://www.ewg.org/
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

I really like Lush

Answer by rkoloms at 4:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I recommend Clinique. Of course, I'm a skin consultant, so I'm a little biased. However, I recently noticed that much of the drug store products were the same price or MORE expensive than some of our products. I could point you in the right direction if you want to contact me with information of what you're looking for, your main skin concerns, etc.
    superbad

Answer by superbad at 10:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2009